Website Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions about these terms & conditions or have any comments to make about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘Hair Ever After’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or client, or recepient of our services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hairdressing Services Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Charges
On our website we keep a list of indicative prices for some of the most common services that we provide. While we make every effort to maintain consistency in our pricing, actual costs can vary depending on the specific requirements of each client and/or each appointment. The prices on our website are there only for reference and we cannot guarantee that these are the exact prices that you will be quoted or charged for your appointment. If you need a quote we would be happy to provide you with one. You may also request supplemental quotes for services added during your appointment.
All the prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice. The content and actual prices of any pages containing prices are subject to our Website Terms & Conditions.
Because of the costs involved in getting a specialist to the place of your appointment we may add a Travel Charge to your total bill. If such a charge is required, it’s usually included in the total final price quoted to you. However, if you wish, the travel charge can be quoted separately when you request a detailed estimate of your quote and/or invoice.
Our specialists usually come to your location by car. It’s your responsibility to make them aware of the areas they are allowed to park. If the location of your appointment doesn’t offer free parking within reasonable distance and safety from your venue, we have the right to charge you with the cost of the private parking fees, parking meter charges, parking permits, etc that the specialist paid for the duration of your appointment.
If the location of your appointment is within the London Congestion Charge zone, you may get charged with Congestion Charge applicable to the day and time of your appointment.
We may request a booking deposit to reserve the time of your appointment. The cost of the booking deposit will be deducted from the total bill of the appointment. This deposit may be refunded if you cancel your booking at least 48 hours before the starting time of your appointment. We can only accept cancellations via email or phone. If you fail to notify us of the cancellation at least 48 hours before the starting time of your appointment, we have the right to keep the booking deposit. We have a different booking policy for Bridal Services. Please refer to the appropriate section for more details.
Depending on the total value of your appointment, booking deposits and cancellation policies may be different for some services. We will make sure to notify you of any required deposits and their respective cancellation period when different than our standard terms.
Due to the large number of factors affecting the journeys of specialists to appointment locations we cannot guarantee a precise time of arrival or a precise starting time of your service. When you make a booking for our services you are acknowledging and accepting this fact. Please bear in mind of the following when you make a booking with us:
– Arriving up to 30 minutes after the booked time is considered as arriving on time.
– Arriving between 31-60 minutes after the booked time, you are allowed to request a free reschedule but not a refund on any booking charges.
– Arriving 61 minutes or more after the booked time, you are entitled to either a free reschedule or a refund on any booking charges.
Bridal Services Reservations
Due to the costs of planning and preparation for Bridal services, Bridal Services’ booking deposits can only be refunded if they have been notified to us up to 2 weeks prior to the wedding day. If you notify us in less than 2 weeks before the wedding day we have the right to keep the deposit. Bridal services cancellations must be communicated to us via email (email@example.com) or by use of our website’s Contact form.
If you wish to cancel your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. If you have paid a booking deposit your monies will be refunded as long as you haven’t exceeded the required cancellation period. Should you wish to reschedule we will do our best to accommodate your needs but we cannot guarantee a minimum waiting period as it depends on our other bookings.
If you are not satisfied with the service provided to you we will do our best to find a solution to get you the look you are after. If the unsatisfactory result can be attributed to the specialist, we will usually offer you a corrective session at a discounted price. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a discounted corrective session if you changed your mind during or after your session.
Sometimes clients are not well-informed on what is feasible or, the possible outcome of a requested service which is why we will try to explain to you your realistic options prior to the session. If you decide not to follow our advice and wish to proceed with a service we do not recommend as suitable for your style/needs, we may ask you to provide a short declaration that removes the responsibility of the outcome from the specialist.
You are responsible for the safety of the location where the session will take place. You must ensure there is a clean, free of obstructions, well-lit and well-ventilated area where your session can take place. In order to avoid any contact with sharp or hazardous objects please ensure any children and/or pets are kept at a safe distance. Access to hot, running water and electricity may also be required for your session. If you have known contraindications or are pregnant please inform us in advance. The specialist has the right to cancel an appointment without refund if there is reasonable indication of unsafe conditions either for the specialist or the client.